If poetry is dead . . . then good.
- Chelsey Minnis
Your follow-up was detrimental to strung-out marionettes
and you were ticketed for low-tech gaudiness . . .
Please remain online for the entire coupling . . .
You will know the ending before . . .
Of course without interpretation but then this is not something new . . .
I know what you're pinging . . .
You wanted to use collapsible grammar . . . but you sleepwalk . . .
I too would have walked
especially with those whatever they're called . . .
I've heard you were nailed by your therapist for pithy disclosures
and for not being experimental enough . . .
Not to worry . . .
The binary code as cracked by binary poets
isn't all it's cracked up to be . . .
So now you're trafficking in what? . . .
Several have said that you were lavishly costumed
and that your characterization was stop-motion
and that your ars poetica was off the charts . . .
Third-way scribblers have a way of rewriting the world as we don't know it . . .
Tick-tock tick-tock . . .