Friday, November 8, 2013

Screen Dump 5

Parrots parrot my thoughts . . . ruffle their feathers . . .
Ask if I've paid my dues . . .
I knew I should have passed . . .
I need to cut back . . .
Is there a better word for indifference? . . .
It just seems to go on and on . . .
Well, at least there's time left on the meter . . .
Freud's Pleasure Principle is anything but . . .
Over the top? . . .
I try to immerse myself in chores . . .
To your gloved hand . . . fondly . . .
Is counter-transference an option? . . .
OK, so I wanted to read about your cutting-edge indiscretions . . .
Do you have a problem with that? . . .
Why should he/she have all the fun? . . .

Martina Hoogland Ivanow