Friday, December 6, 2013

Screen Dump 14

At breakfast, the usual ordinariness . . .
Several chiming in . . .
The transmigration of voices . . . saturating all . . .
Her willingness? . . . A ploy? . . .
Pawn to queen's knight 4 . . .
Interrupted in the middle . . . of the sleepwalk . . .
He's livid! . . .
We can remedy that with a backrub . . .
And you're worrying the lost luggage? . . .
And the bags . . . under your eyes? . . .
I love it! I love it! . . .
Very professional looking in the gray business suit . . .and yet? . . .
I'm still on antibiotics! . . .
Our lives as refunds . . . as car rentals . . .
Of course, you can spin it a number of ways . . .
And convince yourself? . . .
Perhaps placate your inner orphan? . . .

Irina Dmitrovskaya