You present with symptoms of naiveté.
A late-night phone call. Texts. An early-morning phone call.
And, voila, you're seduced
by the immediacy of the overheard conversation
the immersive apparatus engaged
knocking the corners off the foundation.
But. But. But. But, what?
But the symmetry is off.
So? It doesn't take a Sherlock.
Why should the party of the first part party?
A minimum of two, or three, or five? You're kidding, yes?
Perhaps not. Perhaps the disingenuous are hardwired
for tolerance or at least stick-to-itiveness.
But the symmetry is off.
So? It doesn't take a Sherlock.
Why should the party of the first part party?
A minimum of two, or three, or five? You're kidding, yes?
Perhaps not. Perhaps the disingenuous are hardwired
for tolerance or at least stick-to-itiveness.
Regardless, take a hike.
The evergreens, frosted, await your passing.

Too sensitive
ReplyDeleteHow open is that door, the one to my soul?
I do not wish to miss anything but oh the pain, that I could skip,
But then you push forward, something special and you know, beautiful, and I can't resist
None of us can bear to pass over the extrodinary.
You are too sensitive they say!
What the hell could that mean? Too sensitive to what?
How can one control the depth of their feelings and response?
Is this part of the self control that we should exercise or is all expression simply play acting?
I am plagued with these feelings, so much so that I can not watch scary movies or war flicks,
I am like an empath without a rudder and I feel it, everything, all of it, all at once.
I wish for the oblivion of insensitivity,
Not in this lifetime though.
Feeling has become part of breathing for me.
S