Monday, March 1, 2021

 Screen Dump 547

It didn't matter . . . the shifting of your tectonic plates
leading to a blind alley with a blind singer with a menu . . .
There once was a crooked cat
but she skipped Chapter Three
and held out for more . . .
as if walking through a wall and resurfacing
with the closing credits . . .
I was happy not to be there although I didn't know it
with the outage and all . . .
It's not unlike anything else . . .
trying to fit into the costumes dictated by a half-eaten script
just enough dialogue I suppose . . .
You were able back then . . . but now with the wearing away
it's doubtful that the resumption will be approved
by the self-appointed trigger-happy usurpationists
with their philosophy of blah posting remarks made in haste . . .

Jarek Kubiki


No comments:

Post a Comment