Friday, April 23, 2021

Screen Dump 561

I am I and my circumstance.
          - José Ortega y Gasset

Your insistence on redaction conjures the Frankensteins we create . . .
speeding the bus off the razored lot
as if OCD were a cup of tea . . .
The finer points of incidentalism last seen exiting a 7-Eleven . . .
A nine-year-old . . . LOVE imprinted on her t-shirt . . .
We are the sum, if you will . . .
If I will what? . . .
Anarchy . . . how about that? . . .
OK, go on . . .
How about anarchy as an appropriate negation of indifference? . . .
as an affront to indifference? . . .
Indifference? . . .
Catapultists cite the Order of Operations to justify smiting roadies . . .
Bystanders aim smartphones at one another
and TikTok their way into the Hall of Disdain . . .
Conversations continue . . . while awaiting parole . . .
on streets in rooms . . . if I do not save it, I do not save myself . . .

The Evil of Frankenstein (1964)


No comments:

Post a Comment