Sunday, July 4, 2021

Screen Dump 570

Buying time to rethink the restoration . . .
When last was just before
and you laid out specs for go-betweens
knowing the endpoint would fade . . .
Now you can . . .
I had hoped to make it back in time . . .
The dream has too many doors
of different colors
and you keep ringing the bell
channeling odysseyites
populating the wakes of dead friends
who remain connected . . .
I want to transcribe your genes
but you skip beats
leaving several in an empty parking lot . . .
The last time was the last time . . .
although with the so-called rebirth
it seems as if we will be able to . . .
I hope so . . . I really do . . .
The printer's cartridge is empty
and the kiosk on the corner is a hog barn . . .
You have been put on hold . . .

Nicholas Cage in Pig (2021)






No comments:

Post a Comment