Thursday, October 14, 2021

Screen Dump 586

Your early old age enters the Land of Foreign Bodies
where quick-to-ensnare logicians emeriti map rescue distances
always rescue distances . . .
It's not something for the pulchritudinous
who would insist otherwise with their twittered tattoos . . .
The community idiom is at the top of someone's list
of inappropriate pours . . . on-site distractions
glance-thieves all . . .
I am beside herself, yes? . . .
The Real Deal has been kicked up several notches . . .
As requested, I too have submitted my request
to the shadow boxers on Main
running in place with ankle weights
ramped-up with ebikes . . . their relentless
pursuit of dotted lines almost says it all
but without the missing pieces the end-all totters . . .
Why the snaps of an empty room? . . .
You must know he/she in solo garb meant well . . . I suppose . . .
The waters beyond the Great Barrier Reef
with its 14 degrees of latitude
continue to trump our six degrees of separation, yes? . . .

C-3PO


No comments:

Post a Comment