Monday, November 1, 2021

Screen Dump 589

Those days when both of us are on different wrong pages
or different wrong sides . . .
I know you thought it was a dream
or an instant replay . . . but no, the morning
was elbowed out by some startup's beta version
all promises and what have you
new and improved . . . supposedly better
the relativity of GoFundMe better . . .
Nonetheless the streets have been prepped
for something . . . yet another dethroning
of  politicos? . . . The incumbent impediments
and control of the center of the board . . .
Please don't hope for the best . . .
Who me? . . . I don't think so . . .
The weird thing is I've misplaced the passcode
to your voice
and now I'm in the throes
of  reconstructing the front end from memory . . .
Why the itinerary of thoughts? . . .
Is it time to go? . . .
Yes, wake up, get dressed, it's time to go . . . I am smitten
with to-dos and can't wait to see how today plays out . . .

Lydia Roberts





No comments:

Post a Comment